THIS WORKSHOP HAS REACHED CAPACITY.
Adobe Muse CC Workshop is perfect for designers who donâ€™t want to learn to write code, or those with clients who want fast, inexpensive website design. Adobe Muse allows you to lay out a website in much the same way you would create a document in Adobe InDesign. You have the freedom to design without restrictive templates, and because it's Adobe software, the familiar features and shortcuts reduce your learning curve. No equipment or software required.
What youâ€™ll learn:
- Plan your site with simple tools to add and rearrange pages, then use master pages to quickly apply elements across multiple pages and define site-wide properties.
- How to quickly build out the content of your site using layout tools similar to those found in InDesign.
- Understand the difference between web-safe, system fonts and web fonts.
- Easily add a wide variety of interactivity to your site including social buttons, site navigation, fully customizable slideshows, contact forms, and much more.
- How to create mobile and tablet layouts for your site.
- Preview your site in Adobe Muse or in your browser.
- Understand the different options for publishing your site, either with Adobe or with other hosting providers.
Advanced registration is required.
This event is featured on designfeed, the official blog of the DesignPhiladelphia Festival. Read more here.